Thursday, February 9, 2023

 

The Choice

2.12.23 Gospel Reflection

Matthew 5: 17-37

 

O’ Lord, You are the shining and stellar God who reigns as King from Zion’s mount.

Lord, You are the zenith of inconceivable contentment and shining perfection.

 

O’ Lord, too many to count were the times when I chose sin and departed from You.

Lord, foolish and self-righteous was I to believe that I knew better than the Almighty. 

             

                             Glory to the Lord of my Inheritance!

 

O’ Lord, You there were times I thought You slept and did not see the shortcuts I plotted.

Yet, You Father saw everything including my desire to accumulate, compete and take.

 

Lord how patient You were in waiting for the perfect time to transform my cold heart.

For I was content in hanging alongside the one who mocked You before his last breath.

 

                             Praise to the Victorious Resurrection!

 

O’ Lord, how my heart aches now as I reflect upon the carnage and damage I caused.

While much work still needs to be done, I am grateful for Your second chances.

 

Lord, absolute truth flows from thy mouth, like the mighty Amazon pours forth unbridled life.

Your love is incessant and tremendous, for your faith in me is unmatched by any known.

 

                             Glory to the Lord of Deliverance!

 

How wonderful You are Father to accept us, in all we are and all we are not. 

                                                                                                                                 The Pilgrim.

 

             

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment