Thursday, February 22, 2024

 

Altered by the Grace of God

Mark 9: 2-10

Sunday Gospel Reflection 2.25.24

O’ Lord, You lead me by the hand to the foot of the mountain and I follow You with the trust of an innocent child.

Lord, I follow You by faith alone and begin the climb of Tabor like Saul of Tarsus before he was blinded.

Glory to the God of Direction!

O’ Lord, I trust no man fully as I do You, for the follies of men have only led me astray and away from thy Holy Mountain.

Lord, remove the shackles of sin from my feet so that I may climb to the summit of this hill and return converted from Saul to Paul.

Praise to the Divine Transformation!

O’ Spirit of Grace, You are the God of Adoption who affords me the courage and strength to navigate the steep crags and manage the summit.

Lord, You are the God of Wisdom and Love who guides me away from the messes of this tumultuous world of darkness.

Glory to the Divine Navigator!

O’ Mighty Hashem, You are the God of Compassion who protects and sustains me – You equip me with all I require for the righteous battle.

Adonai, You lead me down safely for the mountain altered Your grace and with new insight into what lies ahead.

Praise to the Threshold of all Goodness!

                                                                                      The Pilgrim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment