Friday, November 17, 2023

 

The God of Abundance & Profit

Matthew 25: 14-30

Sunday Gospel 11/19/23

 

O’ Lord, You are the God of Action who entrusts His children with graces that extend beyond the horizon.

Father in Heaven, You are the King of Abundance whose generosity extends to all who seek Your divine company.

              Praise to the Consummation of Love!

Lord, You are the God of Magnification who affords us the opportunity to share in the great investment of creation.

Adonai, forgive me the times I only asked from You, for they far outweigh the times I gave You thanks.

              Glory to the God of Harmony!

O’ Lord, I take this time to praise & glorify You for the mercy and the love You give me that feeds my weary soul.

Sprit of Truth, You are my God who tenderly caresses my wounds and who teaches me the error of my ways.

              Praise to the Patron of Mercy!

Lord, You freely offer me more than I deserve, and Your lessons will bring a profit to my house unmatched by all others.

Blessed Yeshua, thank you for trusting me and for Your love that courses through my veins and enriches my soul.

              Glory to the Son of Man!

                                                                                      The Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment