Thursday, April 11, 2024

 

Luke 24: 35-48

Third Sunday of Easter

THE GREAT REVEAL

O’ Lord, You are my salvation and the great reveal who has kept all enemies from breaching my fortress.

Lord, You saved me from a peril of my own making, how great is Your love for this prodigal.

Praise to the Divine Resurrection!

O’ Lord, my fragile faith shackles me to the prison walls of desolation and uncertainty.

I cower in fear and cry out to You when the ramparts of my dwelling are under siege.

Glory to the Divine Refuge!

O’ Lord, transform my fear into courage, uncertainty into confidence & vengeance into absolution.

I remain the petulant child hiding in a locked room and terrified of the unforeseen.

Praise to the Divine Harvester!

O’ Lord, “Where is my courage and promises now, since You were nailed to the holy rood?”

The Upper Room is also a room in my heart that beckons Your divine arrival and blessing.

Glory to the God of Deliverance!

Although my disloyalty and cowardness  hide in the shadows, Your reveal will pardon me.

Lord, bestow upon me the Holy Spirit so I can serve you with courage and loyalty forever.

Praise to the Inherent Victory!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment