Thursday, June 29, 2023

 

July 2, 2023: Gospel of Matthew 10: 37-42

Seeking the Better Path

O’ Lord, You are the apex of glory whose generosity is unconfined,

You free me from my intellect, moving me to a position independent of my will.

              Glory to Hashem!

Lord, You are the anchor of my soul that fixes me to a place of safety,

You protect me from the dangerous undercurrents and ravaging seas.

              Praise to the Captain of my soul!

O’ Lord, Your love is irresistible, it is like iron being drawn to a magnet,

You are the perfect yoke of life and freedom, liberating me from darkness.

              Glory to the Light of the World!

Lord, You are the Righteous King and I pitch my tent aside Your castle wall,

All dignity, honor, and respect flows from Your divine throne room.

              Praise to the Lord of All!

O’ Lord, You are my sole refuge, as I roam this liminal path, seeking truth.

You call out to me constantly and guide me on my journey back to the castle.

              Glory to the Divine Compass!

Lord, You remain my sole means of escape from a world of limited satisfaction,

Your voice can be heard in the wafting wind blowing through the willows.

              Praise to the Lord of Deliverance!

O’ Lord, You are the golden rule whose lessons withstand the test of time,

You Lord stand above all else and remain the better path and way to glory.

              Glory to the Divine Trinity!

                                                                        The Pilgrim.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment